question

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Mon Aug 9 06:52:38 AKDT 2004

I bought an RC combat plane called the Falcon 72 by GRS Models. It won the
Nats in 2003 and is essentially a flying wing. It came with a bladder tank
made from a piece of silicon tubing. I could not fill this tank using either
an electric pump, hand pump or a fuel bulb. Does anyone have any experience
with this type of tank? I suspect that it needs to be broken in but I am not
sure of how to proceed. Any suggestions are welcome. I have heard that guys
use a syringe to fill the tank, does anyone know where I can buy one
locally?

Thanks, Rich