question

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 9 17:50:21 AKDT 2004

MessageRichard, we used to use a large syringe that was used to give shots to horses. Bought them at any Co-op or feed store. Need the size (Diameter) to develop the pressure to start the flow. We were using pen bladders,and needed a lot more pressure to start the filling than it did to fill them. Don't remember the running pressure ( back in 1952 ) but it only took a 1/4 turn to run a 60.
Jerry