Defensive judging to avoid retaliation. Are you guilty?

Lees,John W jlees at mwdh2o.com
Wed Apr 14 09:48:50 AKDT 2004

Amen!

 One time I gave a famous [infamous] flyer a 0 on a snap and "had to be
pulled off future judging duties" for that contest as the infamous flier was
also the CD and his wife was the judging coordinator. This also happen to my
friend Bill Carter at the same contest. This happened in district viii. Now
I live in dist vii and have not encountered it.  --john lees