Snap Switch

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Apr 13 12:49:51 AKDT 2004

So right Buddy sorry I missed Waco.....and since I have yet to outscore
you , everyone needs remember that Buddy uses a switch, which ALL the
experts have now established cannot produce a true snap! And for the
record...I use my sticks-which is why the palne ends up over the judges on
occasion.

Dave L...excellent description.  I will now no longer worry about my snaps
shifting the plane left or right a few feet.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

BUDDYonRC at aol.com