Engine Starter

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Apr 7 13:51:41 AKDT 2004

If you guys are trying to start a 2 stroke I am surprised that you would use
a starter and then use a chicken stick to get it kick started.  My OS had a
starter on it for the very first time this last weekend only because I
flooded it.  Usually starts about the first flip after it has been started
the first time.  Properly setup it will hand start (with a chicken stick)
almost everytime.

Wayne G.