Mintor Review

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 05:49:22 AKST 2004

In a message dated 4/1/2004 9:28:50 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
d.pappas at kodeos.com writes:
Mintor 140 article, how does it run on a muffler as
opposed to a pipe. I would expect some loss in power
but also a loss in cost.
 I don't use pipes on any on mine engines Jeff Hughes and I have been using
the Bolly 590r which is a muffler, no tuning head aches, no midrange problems,
if you change props, fuel or anything else NON PROBLEMS, I have been running
the Mintor 140 with it and it runs super, don't know how much less power you
get from just running a muffler but I'd bet it's not over 5%, I use Coolpower
15% fuel.

Steve Maxwell