Hot Springs

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 26 18:03:41 AKDT 2003

Hey Guys.  It will be the first trip to Hot Springs for Joe and I.

Which way does the runway run?  Grass/Paved?  Which direction do we face?
Any predominate wind direction to anticipate?

Any tree issues?  Spoilerons needed etc etc etc.

Thanx and looking forward to it next weekend.

Ed

http://msnmessenger-download.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org