Spam: Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 16:10:27 AKDT 2003

Eric
That is correct as long as everyone including the new Sportsman pilots are
made aware of the rules, what ever they are that are required to make him / her
eligible to count any points earned. A few years back we had a Sportsman who
would have been District Champ but found out later in the season that he didn't
qualify. He never joined and has not entered a contest since. We will always
have those who will not join but the reason should not be because of rules
that are not consistent and published in advance. In which case we (NSRCA) end's
up being the looser. A little effort on our part could eliminate this and this
Buddy