Hot Springs

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Fri Sep 26 18:32:09 AKDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Deaver" <divesplat1 at msn.com>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 9:03 PM
Subject: Hot Springs

> Hey Guys.  It will be the first trip to Hot Springs for Joe and I.

> Which way does the runway run?  Grass/Paved?  Which direction do we face?

1. EAST/WEST RUNWAY  nicely paved and marked I think facing north.

> Any predominate wind direction to anticipate?

2.FROM the right  to left

> Any tree issues?  Spoilerons needed etc etc etc.

3. LOTS OF TREES AND FOREST   not so in front of runway but to the left of
runway and out and right but dont seem to affect approach.  Spoilerons can
be utilized.  There is a city landfill to the right and it has a gradual
upslope to it.

Wayne G.

SEE YAH THERE!!!!

# discussion-request at nsrca.org