Brief (Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 19:36:27 AKDT 2003

Dave, the answer to your first question is no, fairly often. The best fliers
often don't compete at the local level and can't accumulate enough points.

second question: the answer is also no I think if the person doesn't fly well
also and beat some folks

third: also no I think, but it also could mean this gregarious person
 is very popular and scores big
 often winning local events

fourth and fifth: don't know

sixth: the DC is a good way to promote PA competitive flying in any district.
To me the DC isn't a single contest, at least not in my district. It
definitely rewards existing NSRCA members in D3, for entering enough contests and
doing well in them

regards
matt