Brief (Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement)

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 19:05:32 AKDT 2003

Is a District Champion the individual who is the best flyer in the District?

Is a District Champion the individual that attends the most contests (this
could be viewed as "buying" the Championship)?

Is a District Champion the individual who provides the most manpower and
support to pattern functions in the District?

How many NSRCA members are members solely to "buy" a District Championship?

How many past members have dropped out of the NSRCA when (for whatever reason)
they were not going to be in the race for a District Championship?

Is a District Championship program the correct vehicle for growing the NSRCA?
Or rewarding existing members?

Obviously, opinions will vary, and the needs/mechanisms best suited / most
effective are not going to be the same in all geographies (because of many
factors, including the actual geography).

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net

# discussion-request at nsrca.org