Brief (Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement)

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 25 14:36:42 AKDT 2003

I agree Matt I have kept the points in out district "3" for many years now and the point system works very well. We may have some better pilots in out district but if they do not compete them does that still mean they are better. I check the membership of the pilots and only list the ones that are NSRCA members on the website but I also contact the ones that are not members and work on getting them to join. I will just use the Masters class for instants the last three years the pilots that wins at the DC is the District Champion for that year and we even had a fly off one year. I guess what I am saying some systems out there that work.

Lamar