NSRCA Formal Announcement

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Wed Sep 24 14:24:20 AKDT 2003

I don't see the conflict here with all these threads. DOES IT MATTER WHEN
YOU PAY YOUR DUES? As long as the NSRCA gets the full amount. The money goes
in the same pot and does the same good in September as it does in January.
If everyone did this it would create problems,however, this is one case.We
don't prorate the dues. At least the guy paid and it doesn't matter what the
motive was for not paying. He evidently was good enough to win and that is
important. I think he should be welcomed into the organization. I also think
this discussion about him could run him off (if it hasn't already) to never
fly with us again. Has competition put blinders on us? We need to cool it
with this discussion.
I belong to three clubs and every club gives newcomers three(3)
complimentary flying sessions before they have to decide to join.What is the
big difference?

There is a problem that happened to me that had to do with other districts
flying in D3 Championships. We were vieing for championship points to win
and these other guys took our thunder and placed above us.This reduced the
points we won. Is that wrong or what?It should be our Championship
contest,right. Yet we welcome the other districts to our Champs.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: "David Harmon" <K6XYZ at comcast.net>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: RE: NSRCA Formal Announcement
>Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:37:11 -0700
>
>That's the whole idea!
>
>Regards
>
>Dave Harmon
>NSRCA 586
>K6XYZ at comcast.net
>Torrance, Ca.

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

# discussion-request at nsrca.org