NSRCA Formal Announcement

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 14:37:41 AKDT 2003

Its not the money or anything personal, I was not involved in any
way....he was allowed to use contest points of an organization
accumulated over 2002 to count in a CHAMPIONSHIP contest of an
organization that he was not a member of....that's the issue....nothing
else.

Why not show the NSRCA card? Everyone shows their AMA card.....I show my
FCC card.
The slight difference here is that NSRCA membership is not required and
the other two are.
The points gained for the Championship have to be recorded anyway so
what's the big deal?
Maureen sends out the cards anyway, so there is no extra work for her.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ at comcast.net