NSRCA Formal Announcement

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Sep 24 10:02:38 AKDT 2003

Guys,

I didn't mean to light a bombshell here.  I just wanted to say that my
ignorance and procrastination may cost me in the points race here. Not any
ones fault but mine. I just wanted to be sure the details of the district
championships are available to everyone.  There were no clear definitions of
this on the NSCRA website and I am just suggesting that maybe it could be
posted somewhere. Either in the NSCRA website or on a district website.

Thats all.....

Wayne