NSRCA Formal Announcement

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 09:36:49 AKDT 2003

Bob,
I thought this too at first, but this puts a load on Maureen to process new
orders in some limited timeframe.  If, like this summer, she leaves home for a
few weeks, then her process date may not equal the date the envelope arrived.
I suppose the membership could start on the postmark date though.

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone just joined every January?
--Lance

--
District 6 AVP
www.aeroslave.com