NSRCA Formal Announcement

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 09:25:38 AKDT 2003

In D6 we've worked hard on our district points program and it has evolved over
several years.  I've found that even with this effort there are still
situations in our district that seem unreconcilable.  The district is HUGE and
in-district contests aren't always prevalent for everyone.  And it is nearly
impossible for there to be a contest that gets everyone.  People may not
realize that all of district 2, 3 and 5 would fit INSIDE district 6 with room
to spare.
   My point is that I am open to some basic general guidelines (like where
points don't accumulate until you are an NSRCA member) but I don't think a one
size fits all solution/standard could be more fair than letting a responsible
VP design a program that includes the most people possible.
--Lance

--
District 6 AVP
www.aeroslave.com