Extreme Weight Savings [was: ES Composite Pipe Repair]

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Wed Sep 24 05:53:10 AKDT 2003

Sure Del, like most things I just have to find (make) time to do it.

Don Ramsey also has me on the hook for an article on some judging
issues I noticed at the Nats.

Anybody want to build an Excellence for me while I'm busy writing
these articles?   :-)

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd