Vivat (RE: West Windsor Season Finale plane ?)

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 22 15:16:35 AKDT 2003

My 2 cents. I had the opportunity to fly Ken's original and was very impressed with its feel and the way it presented. I also did not fool with the radio as Futaba is foreign to me. If I had I'm certain I would have loved it even more. I was duly impressed and ordered one and will be campaigning it next year. If anyone is interested I gave re-post my previous listed individual weights of wing panels (ea.) Fuse, etc.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General