District 3

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 20:07:50 AKDT 2003

All District 3 members:

I have asked Gerald Williams to help us as AVP in District 3, and he has
accepted. Please welcome GW next time you see him

Lamar and GW have added backlinks to District3 website and GW's website,
where D3 information may be displayed on either site.  Back links make it
convenient to navigate from either site. Lamar will continue to maintain contest
listings, results and District points standings, and GW will maintain contest
reports and contest photos and such.

>From these two gentlemen's efforts you can expect more District information
than ever before. We hope that dividing the work load this way, the effect will
be synergistic. Please note the following links and put them in your
favorites:

http://home.att.net/~district3/district_3_001.htm
and
www.gwair.com

To all D3 CD's: please send your contest info either to Lamar or GW.

We have also started a page on member Bio's. If you care to tell us all who
you are, how you started and what keeps you going, and have a couple of project
pics to share, please send to GW or Lamar.

I think you will agree that we are trying to improve the communication in our
District, and through the efforts of Lamar and GW, 2004 is looking very
bright.

Thank you and best regards. Don't forget District Championship SEPT 27 and 28
in Pensacola,  FLA., Tony's club field, Lamar Blair and Mike Dunphy CD's

Matt K
D3VP