West Windsor Season Finale plane ?

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Sep 18 06:41:51 AKDT 2003

Hi there Anthony,

Yes Ken flew the new version Vivat under very windy conditions, and  the plane's performance, in those conditions, was excellent. To be sure, Ken is a very talented flyer, but if what you're looking for is an assessment of the plane, here it is.

The plane speed controls well, due to its large size and drag, and now that I've seen it in windy air, my concerns about the pudgy fuselage have disappeared.
It seems to snap well, and grooves in turbulence despite the fact that Ken tends to set his plane up tail-heavy. Dave Lockhart flew Ken's plane, and gave a very favorable report. Considering thje prefabrication, it's moderately priced too!

Remember: there is only one hobby: spending money ... and everything else is just details!
Dean Pappas