D4 Championships this Weekend!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Sep 18 06:56:39 AKDT 2003

Hey all,

Just sending out one last appeal for everyone to come and attend the District 4 Championships in Cincinatti this weekend.  Looks like we're supposed to have nice weather ( http://www.weather.com/weather/svrtenday/USKY0906 ) so those of you on the east coast that can't dodge the hurricane...come on over!

If anyone needs directions, check the NSRCA site for a link to the district 4 site...there's direction there under '2003 contests'.  Or contact me offlist.

Looking forward to a good crowd...and remember to bring your funflys...I hate to have left over glow sticks...and Verne needs as many targets as he can get....

-Mark