What type of Teflon for headers?

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 14 06:43:38 AKDT 2003

Bob, we use, and sell the McMaster -Carr Teflon Part No.52365K73. Has 1/16 in. wall (Heavy Wall ) and 1/2 in. id. Had a little longer replacement time with this than the solid color--no apparent reason, since both are rated exactly the same. Temp Range :-400deg. to + 500 deg F. Maybe less heat retention with the translucent.
Jerry