Zimpro "Commercial"

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 08:05:04 AKDT 2003

One thing to keep in mind is that the Viper is normally built for the YS
engine using a Vibra-Damp mount.  Talk with Dennis Hunt at Zimpro if you decide to
go with the Viper using a 1.40 2-cycle.  He does make a wider version for the
Hyde mount.  That version's nose may be wide enough for a 2-cycle.  I bought
a standard Viper.  My Webra 1.40 engine is just too wide for the plane.  I
would either had to modified the engine or the plane.  On the other hand, a YS
1.40 fits perfectly into the nose.

I second Bob's praise for the construction.  Also the shipping carton is well
designed to handle the rigors of mishandling.

Allan Worrest