Zimpro "Commercial"

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 08:08:54 AKDT 2003

Dennis modified the fuselage front, widening it to 3.25", to accommodate
my Mintor 1.70, even though it's the same size as the OS 1.40, he felt
it should be a bit larger.  He also is providing aluminum tee rails to
support the MK mount (the one that Dave Brown's Vibra Damp loosely
resembles).  The MK has superior damping cushions, larger, firmer, and
adapts it's own nose ring onto the alum rails.
            I'll have photos up when I get to that point.  Dennis came
up with a very creative solution of motor mounting that seems like it
will do the job superbly.