Zimpro "Commercial"

Glenn Loud glenn at cs.umass.edu
Thu Sep 11 07:14:50 AKDT 2003

I have no question that both planes will out-fly me!  I am leaning
towards the Aries (the wife likes the looks a bit better)
with a 1.40 2c.  I have seen the Vipers fly and they are good honest
birds.  I have the funds to go with front line equipment and would like to.
I am currently flying an english excaliber with a St2300 I like it but
the wing was not assembled correctly and has a few trim problems as a
result.
That would then be my backup plane.
I like to blame my screw-ups on me not equipment. I am close to that
with the Excaliber, but want to try one of the new style birds too.
Does anyone know if the Aries have the option of prefinished wings?
(sheeted.) (My shop has been in storage the last 3 years.)
Thanks.
Glenn Loud
Dist1 pilot (western Mass)

# discussion-request at nsrca.org