Firewall for Hyde Mount

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Sep 9 12:37:17 AKDT 2003

Yes the CF-Nomex panels work superbly on the normal AR style Hyde Mounts.

If you are just doing the AR style mount the CF-Nomex or even 1/8" aircraft
grade is fine....I have done this for years many many thousands of flights.

The ARI now that is a different animal...needs a very stiff firewall....1/4"
aircraft grade ply is a minimum for the ARI.....as I have said been there
and done that.

TN