Control horns, is it just me or... ?

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 09:48:30 AKDT 2003

Looks like the pin size in the clevis is larger
diameter than a Hayes pin clevise(comparable to the
4-40 rod in the picture). Should give greater bearing
area though, I know after a couple hundred flights the
Hayes or Rocket city metal pinned clevises wear into
the mating connector.

=== message truncated ===

=====
Brian Young