Control horns, is it just me or... ?

GW gw at gwair.com
Wed Sep 3 08:59:37 AKDT 2003

Thanks for the info Brian

Now  that product would accomplish what we want. 3/4" long will reach the
hingline in most applications of aileron and elevator. The longer one would
be a great match for Rudders with large bevels. Durability will be the next
test.
Probably want to dump the cotter pin setup, (have not seen one in hand, so
Im guessing on that) Match up the Hayes clevises with steel pin and you
would have a nice setup on the hingeline.
GW
Gerald Williams
Email : gw at gwair.com
Webpage: www.gwair.com