Control horns, is it just me or... ?

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 06:44:40 AKDT 2003

Tony
One of the problems with most of the current designs is the clevis
attachment.
Many of the current ones utilize the standard clevis with a small diameter
metal pin approx. 1/16" diameter which wears fast I find that a larger diameter
pin similar to the Rocket City which are available in plastic and in larger
sizes with a metal bearing sleeve that is 3/16" diameter are smoother and last
longer.
It would nice to have available ones that utilize the large diameter pin with
the metal sleeve insert bearing that would match up to a fine thread #6 horn
with matching aluminum threaded locking fairing nut.
I don't know how this fits into your design plans but think about it
Buddy