YS 140FZ Help

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 05:42:43 AKDT 2003

Ron:
I've got 3 of them (FZ) and my settings all are the same:
Regulator even with the housing, air bleed 1-1/2 turns open, high speed
needle 1-1/4 turns open.  All 3 engines are within a click or 2 clicks of
the same high speed setting.  Settings the same with 15% or 20% fuel.  Right
now I'm using 20% Red Max that I get through John Ferrell.  Interestingly my
1.40L is running using the same settings. All are running fine.  HTH

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org