NSRCA D3 contests information needed

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 19:52:43 AKDT 2003

He is welcome at both Jax this weekend and at the DC in late Sept.

Jax contest: take I10 east to 295 north. Go to exit 32, Lem Turner exit. Turn
left or west. About 5 miles to the flashing yellow light, Lannie Road. Make a
right and go about 3 miles to the Flying Field
 on the left

Best flying site around, 70x500 foot paved runway, 10,000 sq foot covered
pits, ammenities at the field: several power ports
 at the pits, office
with rest rooms, ample parking.

why don't u come on down also?

Matt K