Pattern & IMAC 2003 Nationals articles in AMA Mag.

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Oct 30 13:33:35 AKST 2003

Ok...I could be ALL wet here...But my understanding was that the Nats are a HUGE fund raiser for the AMA.  Something I always took equally huge umbrage with.  In addition to the user fee, they also have a huge increase in sale of merchandise.

Granted...there are some expenses to setting up the property...but most of those have been one time expenses.