Dynamics F3A 90 size

Nedim Bek nedim at nbengineering.net
Fri Oct 31 08:50:49 AKST 2003

Croz,

Here is the info you require!
Baris, the owner of the BN Models is a friend of mine who produces the DYNAMIC 3D and F3A. Both are ARC kits for 60-90 2C or 90-120 4C motors. The kits are made out of balsa, lite ply and foam.
BN Models will soon be producing the composite fuselage versions of these models and a recent large bodied pattern aircraft with a lower price tag as well.
I might be seriously consider to order some quantity into North America if there exists enough interest.
DYNAMIC 3D and F3A can be viewed at:
http://www.bnmodels.com/dynamic_3d_en.html
http://www.bnmodels.com/dynamic_f3a_en.html
There is also some parts like horns, engine mount beams, stab adjusters, etc. that I am recently bringing in with the thought of including them into the NB Engineering product line.
These will all be available in the USA through Mike and Maureen's Precision Aero Composite as PAC being the US distributor of the NBE products.

Please email me off the list for further info.

Nedim