what is fair price-build job?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 17 07:14:07 AKDT 2003

Top end for top notch well-known and experienced builders can be in the
$2000 range.  You supply them a kit, they get it ready for equipment
installation, you supply the parts, (engine mount, etc.) and they supply
covering materials and paint.
You install radio, engine, servos, etc.
Just a rough idea; it's what I know some have paid.
Bill Glaze