moderator....

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 13 20:27:46 AKDT 2003

Larry,

I know.  Having a 2 meter bird doesn't mean you will win.

Burning fuel wins the contest.

I was just trying to say that a 2 meter pattern plane didn't make sense for me any more on a limited budget.

As far as my statement about allowing everyday planes attracting new blood, I really did forget that was already in place.  So I guess that is not the answer either.

And you are right, if pattern really trips your trigger, you will find a way to fly, and compete.  I hope to revisit it again in the near future.

Larry, I look forward to checking out the web sites next year following your progress.  You'll be the regional champ in no time!

Jon