Webra - Horizon Hobby

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Oct 1 11:39:07 AKDT 2003

Great story Kieth...

to add to that I have had certain products fail in the past.  A  Century 21
sealing iron that plastic handle broke,  a MPI miracle switch that I though
was failed,  2-FMA coreless servo's that failed.  I sent these products back
to their respective distributors for evaluation or repair expecting to pay
something either for exchange or repair.  To my surprise, each and every one
of these products where returned with a new part.  Customer service is or
has become more sensitive to the end buyer and they are retaining their
customer loyalty buy taking care of these issues regardless of where I
bought the product and with out a receipt

Happy modeler...  :-)

Wayne G.

.