Quest 90 3D

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Sat Nov 29 04:22:07 AKST 2003

Hi Steve, the only mod I did to put the fuel tank on the cg was to cut out the canopy floor and extend walls up and recap it, a 14 or
16 oz tank sits right on the cg with this change, other than that I used the stock wood engine beams and gear and all are working
fine so far with approx 30-40 flights on it. I have some picks of the tank mod if you want to see when building yours. The tank over the cg not a necessity, my Webra 120 is pumped and all the YS engines use pressure but if a standard 90 2c were used the tank
behind the firewall would work also. Good luck with yours when you get it.
Earl