Quest 90 3D

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 16:08:50 AKST 2003

 Yes, I did order the Red. Eric or Earl did you make any mods to the Gear or
anything, that I may need to know about before I get mine?
 Thanks for the PIC Eric that looks real good with the YS 110 and 90 degree.
 Didn't know the weights was so much different on the 120s.
 As I have never seen or flown one it sure looks like a very viable product
to encourage people to try pattern, for people that wouldn't ever even buying a
used plane of the 2 meter size shoot if it does so good I may sell my planes
and get all Quest.

Thanks
Steve Maxwell