CTE

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Nov 26 05:00:17 AKST 2003

Go to the site www.plprod.com   Then, click on ENGLISH, and select "Kits", then the SMARAGD model from the drop-down list on the left.  Now, click on "Our Technical Instructions" on the page.  You can then select from several groups of thumbnail pictures of the construction phases of the airplane.  You can freeze the picture and click on it for a full-size version.  Series 1 & 2 show the stab setups with servos mounted two different ways.

Good luck!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.