CTE

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Nov 26 10:18:37 AKST 2003

Allen,
I think Jerry raises a good point regarding the pot wear problem. That's
certainly something I had never considered and would probably stop me
from implementing the method even though I had recently done a fun-fly
with dual elevators servos. I really liked using the Ailevator function
to get equal travel and throws, but hearing that the settings may be
subject to change doesn't thrill me.
As regards long cable runs, I have done about 3 or 4 planes with the
servos at the stab and the recvr in the canopy area without any
glitching and on a couple I didn't even twist them. I did try to make
sure that they were about 2-3 inches from the antenna wire.
Georgie