Guest policy

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 05:52:04 AKST 2003

I believe that we just need to be sensitive to the wants & needs of each
other. I just realized that the email I sent to Robert Gainey is actually
going as a post to the list. I did not intend that, naming names and all
that.

However, I do feel better having said it. I appreciate your letting me know
that we seem to have the same limitations at our club as at most in your
area.

I would still prefer a guest fee of some sort.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606