Guest policy

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 17:28:45 AKST 2003

In a message dated 11/24/2003 7:42:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
johnferrell at earthlink.net writes:
Some people just cannot imagine having friends that are
willing to drive a couple of hours to just to get together and fly.

Some folks just don't get it .  And they never will !

When I first started RC back in the early nineties , there was a member in
the Florence club who greeted every new person with the following advice , "
Join AMA , join the club , and then we will help you ! "  Far as I know now , he
is still at it .

John , I know you will do all you can to solve the dilemma . Is over use by
guest a big problem with yall ?

Robert Gainey