Guest policy

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 05:37:04 AKST 2003

Not as long as our guests don't get offended by it.

A couple of years ago, Dick Pettit got rude with Terry Darr. It did not seem to bother Terry much but it sure pissed off a bunch of the pattern flying club members.

What most of would like to do is each pay an extra membership for a guest pass and we could easily come up with an extra 10-15 memberships. One way of dealing with it would be to evict a few members (it could come to that).

I have a hidden agenda with the new field. We are going to be under the Alamance County Parks & Recreation Department and I think they understand the need to make visitors welcome to the area.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606