Bigger issues--Long as usual from me

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Wed Nov 19 12:10:03 AKST 2003

Hi Ron,

I don't believe that AMA "inadvertently" gave the IMAC folks control,
they (AMA) simply didn't have any choice in the matter.  The word I'm
getting is that the IMAC community was fully willing to break away
from AMA if that was what it was going to take to get what they
(IMAC) reasonably wanted.  At that point AMA is faced with having
some control or no control.  Saying AMA "inadvertently lost control"
is at best "spin" and at worst a lie.

I just don't understand why we (NSRCA) are willing to simply lie down
and get run over on this by AMA.

Do you have any idea why?

Jerry

--