Rule Change Survey Results

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Nov 16 05:36:26 AKST 2003

When are WE gonna figure out that the AMA is NOT there for "us" ??  Except for "official" sanctions, etc., we'd probably be better served if we just DITCHED the AMA "rule making", and had our own set of "rules" with which we conducted Pattern aerobatic contests.

As long as flying site insurance was retained, what other POSSIBLE benefit exists of continuing to live with the constraints of the tail-wagging-the-dog organization of bureaucracy??

Does anyone know what the "penalty" would be if aerobatic competitions were held that did NOT utilize the AMA rules??

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net