Rule Change Survey Results

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Nov 15 16:45:10 AKST 2003

On Nov 15, 2003, at 12:36 PM, DaddyB3089 at aol.com wrote:

> How exactly are these guys put on the board? Do we not have a way of
> getting rid of them and putting someone that will listen in their
> place?

You should look at the list of contest board members, which is
published in every issue of Model Aviation.  They are appointed by the
AMA district vice president.  You should contact your district VP if
you want your contest board member removed.  BTW, the names of the AMA
district VPs are also in every issue of Model Aviation.

Ron Van Putte