Rules changes - NSRCA Register

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Nov 14 12:18:15 AKST 2003

Martin:

If 15%-20% may be a good average for a local club, but I expect a special
interest group that lives by rules that this committee approves or
disapproves, to have a few more interested people.  Perhaps it's just
wishful thinking on my part.  The Contest Board will do what they think is
best.  If a handful go to the trouble to contact their board member and sway
them to vote their way, we will just have to live with the outcome.

However, individuals can send rules proposal just like NSRCA can.  If
someone feels strongly enough to send in a proposal, so be it.  It is their
right, too.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.