Rules changes - NSRCA Register

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Nov 14 11:03:44 AKST 2003

--On Friday, November 14, 2003 1:28 PM -0500 Patternrules at aol.com wrote:

>  Something else that I would like to see is an icon by
> members on this list ...

I don't think we have the capacity to attach
icons on the mailing list to our database
of paid members.

> ... I know we have quite a few that monitor this list
> and aren't members, I don't have a problem with that ...

Agreed.

> ... but if we are talking about NSRCA business, I would
> like to at least
> know that it is a paying member that is trying to sway votes.

I agree with that, too.

People who have paid their dues should have
a voice IN the organization and its formal
decisions.

Eric's proposal is that we build a database
of pattern pilots and survey them as well.

Seems to me that we should be able to segregate
the two kinds of poll without too much difficulty:

	1. Total numbers.

	2. NSRCA numbers.

	3. Non-NSRCA numbers.

					Marty