Rules changes - NSRCA Register

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 09:28:02 AKST 2003

 I would say that 15 to 20% isn't to bad for a survey, things that I have
done in the past, I feel if I get 10% I'm lucky, I have always felt that the
one's that really care about something are the one's that vote.
 Something else that I would like to see is an icon by members on this list,
I know we have quite a few that monitor this list and aren't members, I don't
have a problem with that, but if we are talking about NSRCA business, I would
like to at least know that it is a paying member that is trying to sway votes.

Steve Maxwell